About Corston Couture
The Corston Couture gown is defined by an undeniable romantic style. Always with a twist, be it edgy or quirky, sometimes with a nod to a bygone era, but always fresh and trend forward.
Corston Couture gowns are available to view and try on at our salon in Glebe, Sydney, located in a heritage-listed grand Victorian terrace in the tradition of the bygone era of exclusive couture houses.
We have a very private showroom downstairs booked exclusively for one bride at a time, while our Corston Couture work rooms are located upstairs above.
Corston Couture gowns are also available to view and try on at Bluebell Bridal in Melbourne.
- Twice per year a Ready-To-Wear collection of around 10 gowns is released.
- Our Sydney showroom keeps samples of the latest three collections in house; Bluebell Bridal in Melbourne keeps the most popular designs for brides to view and try on.
- The dresses in the Ready-To-Wear gowns range in price from $3,900 to $6,900
- This price in an inclusive price - it includes the dresses being made to the bride’s measurements, as well as all fittings required to ensure the dress fits perfectly!
Custom RTW Gowns (SYDNEY SHOWROOM ONLY)
- In the case of a bride not finding her perfect gown in the Ready-To-Wear collections, we can also take any patterns or dress shapes the bride loves and customise them to her liking.
- This increases the price of gowns, but often it is not a great deal more expensive and it gives the opportunity for the bride to choose a Ready-To-Wear style she loves and add her personal touch.
Bespoke Custom Gowns (SYDNEY SHOWROOM ONLY)
- For the bride that desires a gown exclusively designed and created for her.
- Bespoke Custom Gowns start at $6000
- Free one hour consultation with head designer, Coral Johnston, that brides can take advantage of before deciding this is the service they would like to move forward with.
- Custom gowns take 6 to 9 months to create; rush orders can be done on the majority of the designs but may incur a rush fee.
- All gowns are made in Sydney in Corston Couture's workrooms above our showroom in Glebe, however orders from Melbourne clients are finished off in Melbourne by Bluebell Bridal’s very experienced seamstresses to ensure a perfect fit for Melbourne clients.
- Gowns are always booked to be ready for pick up 2 to 3 weeks before the wedding date.